SHARE THIS PAGE
As a member of our Field Personnel team, you will be responsible for performing the physical tasks associated with:
- Tank cleaning
- Vacuum truck services
- High pressure water blasting
- Solild separation services
- Air scrubbing systems
- Vessel cleaning
- Cooling towers
- Aeration tanks and ponds
- Waste water treatment plants
- Handling of hazardous materials
Additional Field Personnel Requirements
A Field Personnel career requires long hours, working outside, the ability to perform repetive physical activity, and you must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Working in confined spaces, at tall heights, and in extreme environments is also a requirement.
Safety is of the highest priority. So you must be willing to follow rules at all times.
We will provide you with extensive on-the job training. We have over 80 training programs that you will progress through during your career at Spike including:
- 40 Hour Hazardous Material Training
- Confined Space Training
- Lock Out / Tag Out
- Fall Protection
- Hole Watch
- Fire Watch
- Hand Safety
- Ladder Safety
- Scaffolding Awareness
- Grounding and Bonding
- And More
START YOUR CAREER AT SPIKE
We have several entry level positions for different classes of operators including:
Operator Class I
Skid Loaders, Fork Lifts, Wheel Loaders, and Backhoe
Operator Class II
Filter Press, Air Scrubbing Towers, Aerial Lifts, and Dredge Operators
Operator Class III
Vacuum Truck Operator/Roll-Off Driver (CDL required)
Operator Class IV
Hydro Excavator Operator
Operator Class V
Water Blasting Supervisor, High Pressure Cleaning, High Pressure Line Jetting
Additional Equipment Operator Requirements
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Properly document all company and customer ducumentation and paperwork as required in a clear and legible manner.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with on-site customers.
- Perform duties and tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs to equipment.